Saturday, September 10, 2011

Introductions *SPARKLE INTRO*

Hello!


I'm Steph. I use Sweetheart Steph often especially when you are new in a group and they do those "Say your name and something to describe yourself with the same letter, so Sweetheart became my go to for that and people remember it years later. I guess my smiley "disney princess" attitude might help it stick.

This blog is going to be really varied because I have a ton of interests. I'm really girly and creative so it'll involve a lot of sparkle and pink. lol. I ADORE Halloween, Christmas and party planning so that will be frequently mentioned too!

I've worked with blogs both personal and professional (did an internship with an AWESOME wedding blog for the Philly area "The Fab Bride" Check it out here I'm an advertising major and I love graphic design so I hope to get more experience there.

so Welcome!!!
Stick around and please feel free to comment me with any post ideas you want me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment